Monday, May 17, 2010

A little fun

I actually got a little bow in LaRee's hair, so I had to capture it. Isn't she adorable! We love her!!












This was the night I didn't get to go to Hailey's play. LaRee and Tanner were so upset that they wouldn't go to bed either, thinking I was going to leave them, so we played. While I was cleaning, LaRee found gift bags and a doll and a flower that she stuck in the dolls hair. She went shopping with her baby. That's my girl!! =)














Here's our cute Tanner. And the messy picture was today. Tanner came to the dump with me, but he wasn't very happy, so I gave him a chocolate bar and he made quite the mess! Then the lady gave him a sucker and when I went to put him in the bath, I noticed he had "lost" his sucker. I had to cut it out. LOL





4 comments:

alicia said...

On my, are you ever busy these days. Your kids are growing up way too fast. And your daughter is adorable. It's been forever!!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

LaRee is seriously a mini-you! She is so cute! I loved her hair. Tanner has gotten so big. Amazing what happens when we never see you. I hope you guys are doing great!

Kam said...

Hi Rach! Cute, cute pics of your kids. Can't decide who LaRee looks like but she's adorable. And the sucker in Tanner's hair is hilarious. Thanks for sharing. It was good to chat with you a few weeks ago, too! Love ya!

Becca said...

Hi Rachel. What great pictures. LaRee is a doll! Tanner is so cute too. What's new with you guys? We'll be in Blackfoot the first week in July. We'd love to see you guys if you're going to be around.