Sunday, September 04, 2011

Sept 4

Sept 4th

We had another great week in the Hanson Home. Work was fantastic, expect that I had to go to get a paycheck. We haven't figured out yet how to not show up and still have money show up in our bank account. Monday night Cooper made an agenda for FHE, he was pretty excited to be in charge. I took them with me to YM to play tennis. They had fun until it was time to go. Tired boys aren't very fun to be around. Don't know where Logan saw this, but he wanted to dress like an "old man" with my clothes. Had to laugh.



I took Logan and Cooper "camping" with me last Saturday. We went to Rose pond and took out the canoe with Jade. After we figured out how to all balance, it was quite fun.


Thankfully none of us got wet. Rachel and I starting working on the Circle house again. We ripped all the wood panel out of the dinning room, it really lightened up the room. Rachel decided that we are not "library" people we are "office" people. So her wheels are spinning on upgrading the library shelves to an office.

FAIR TIME!
Logan, Cooper and LaRee were on the TaVaci float. They had an okay time, but the float was supper cool!





I am still enjoying 1 more month of no school until I start my classes back up for I.T. I think I am on track for the 14-15 year program. :) I also am on the State Distinguished Young Women Board. It is the program that Rachel does (Jr. Miss) but I volunteered to help. It has been fun working at that level to help the program. I am gleaning a lot from the other board members.

Here are some more pictures of our Summer:

Logan's Attempt to be funny at the Idaho Potato Museum.


 We Love Donuts, it might be our family's favorite pastime.


Ree and Mommy...she loved it!

Zoom! Zoom! Zoom!

We went Geo-Caching by temple square...we were supposed to stick our hand down there........In a Wasp Nest?
Rachel is mixing her dance skills with home remodeling. This is in our dinning room and you can see the library in the back. Eventually Rachel's office.


Things are going fantastic for us. Rachel still adores me...thankfully. Everyone is pretty healthy and well. We really don't have much to complain about, but that doesn't keep us from doing it. lol. Oh yeah. GO BOISE!

No comments: