Friday, January 06, 2012

Potato Skins

Rachel and I were talking about hobbies and how I need to have one. Since I love food and and I love my sweetheart I thought "why not start a cooking-date night." So, this is the start of many.

We were going to make Cina-Buns....but I didn't look close enough at the 3 hour time frame needed to prep. Starting at 8:00 pm would have made those tasty morsels too sweet to eat at 11:00 p.m. So we opted for some cheesy bacon potato wedges. I guess that I don't pay attention to detail as we had to use baked potatoes....right. I was gong to wait around for an hour, Rachel does have a bun in the oven and we didn't want her to get feisty.

So with a little help from the microwave, buy-buy nutrients, we got them finished up. It was a lot of fun cooking with my sugar plum. Looking forward to a whole bunch more dates....and food.




No comments: